Here’s a special offer for today only…
Don’t Just Read About Scales; See and Hear Them Too
The Only Scale Book That Plays for You
- 4 Hours Of Brand-New Video Created For The Scales Book
- See And Hear Me Play Through The Sample Routines
- In-Depth Demos Of Tuning, Shifting, Bow Strokes, More
- Lifetime Access To The Video Course
- Special Bundle-Only Pricing
Scales: The Road to Repertoires
Here’s What Alumni Say
This Is a Limited Time Offer only for $64
There’s no substitute for actually watching and listening to elite-level scale practice
- I do a bang-up job writing about tuning, if I do say so myself! But seriously: wouldn’t it be easier to just hear the intervals as I do?
- Once again, there’s plenty to read about how fingers work together in groups… but once you see and hear the difference, you’ll get it instantly.
- One of the keys to my scale work is mixing bow strokes, and I can’t wait to show you just how to make them pop.
- When you get into 3-octave scales and arpeggios, your shifts will either pave the way or leave you with a rocky road. I can show you just how to get around.
- I actually walk you through all three example routines: one with no shifts (a personal favorite), another with increased range, and a third that simulates my actual day-to-day work!
- Lock in lifetime access to the Scales video course at this bundle-only pricing.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
I know that you’re going to love this new approach to scale practice, and that you’ll reap the benefits for years to come. I’m so confident, in fact, that I’ll be happy to refund your purchase if you contact me within 30 days… no questions asked!